We represent all students at UTS and run campaigns around student issues and issues students are passionate about.
The Students' Association is your representative body on campus:
- An independant, democratic student run organisation
- A voice for all students to fight for accessibility and fight against any form of discrimination.
- Fighting for local and global student issues and campaigns. Come join us.
Office Location: CB01.03.22 (adjacent food court on Level 3 of Tower Building)
Hours: 9 am - 4.30 pm (Monday - Friday)
The Students Association provides:
- FREE Bluebird Brekkie on Tuesday and Wednesdays
- FREE Munchbar at Kuringgai Campus on Tuesdays
- FREE Casework & Advocacy services
- FREE legal service
- CHEAP textbooks - BUY or SELL textbooks at our Second-hand Bookshop
- Peer tutors
- Collectives and clubs
- Volunteer opportunities
The Students' Association is funded by your Students Services Ammenities Fees (SSAF).
If you have any questions or want to get involved, please visit the 'About' page on this website, 'like' our Facebook page, send us an email, or visit us on level 3 of the Tower Building.
OUR VOICE. OUR WAY. OUR SA.